Saturday, December 12, 2015

Graduation Weekend

This afternoon cousin Joshua graduated with a Bachelors of Arts from Bethany Lutheran College.  We all went to the ceremony and had a family dinner together afterwards at Grizzy's in Mankato.


After dinner, we headed back to our hotel room where daddy worked on his bid for work and I took the girls to the pool.


Unfortunately, Alyssa woke up around 4:00 a.m. throwing up and was running a fever of 101 by noon.  My pinning ceremony was at 9:00 a.m., so I had Peter drop me off and I joined my friend Emily and her family for the ceremony.  Peter, the girls and my family all showed up for the noon graduation ceremony where I graduated with my Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Minnesota State University - Mankato.  Alyssa was a trooper and toughed it out as she wanted to see her mommy graduate.  I am truly blessed ...


No comments: