Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Biaggi's & Santa

Despite the trauma last night on our way home from making cookies when the girls heard the DJ on the radio announce that Santa Claus wasn't real ... yes this really happened and yes we had a lot of tears from Alyssa while Madison just had the reaction of serious denial.  We talked it all though and I did my best to make them understand and they still decided to keep our previously plans of vising Santa Claus tonight.

They both know that daddy and I are responsible for the gifts, but I hope that I made them understand that the magic of the season and of Santa is still there as long as they want to believe ... because I still believe in it.

I took the girls to Biaggi's for dinner and we had fun doodling on the table paper while we waited for our meal ... I took some inspiration from Madison's t-shirt obviously ...



After dinner we went to visit with the Big Guy himself and they were happy to have had a conversation and get their picture taken.  Madison has officially decided it is "creepy" to sit on a stranger's lap and I couldn't hardly argue the point with her ... notice she is sitting next to him instead of on him.


On the upside of finding out the truth ... they get to watch Gremlins tomorrow night as I was putting them off due to the fact they talk about Santa not being real in the movie too.

No comments: